Website Antony International Solutions, LLC (AIS)
Full Job Description
The Marketing Associate (MA) for AIS Corporate is a part of the Business Development division and is responsible for developing, implementing, measuring and reporting on marketing strategies for all divisions and business units under the leadership of the CEO and COO of AIS. In addition to marketing the MA is also responsible for all social media campaigns and managing the CEO’s YouTube channel. The ideal candidate will have a blend of analytical and creative skills that you’ll use to attract prospects and drive them through our prospecting funnel. This role is a 1099 Contractor position.
- Create, implement, execute, measure, and optimize advertising and social campaigns that effectively drive lead acquisition, lead conversion, retention, upsell, and overall customer engagement
- Manage YouTube channel in support of the CEO to include video editing, posting schedule, monitoring comments and any other ever evolving social media activities to grow the CEO’s social media presence.
- Proactively communicate with peers and leadership on plans, progress, and problem via reporting and use of CRM Salesforce system.
- Other duties as assigned as it relates to the Business Development function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 1+ years of experience in advertising management within a marketing firm or in the marketing department for a large corporation
- 1+ years of experience in social media management (samples and/or portfolio will need to be provided)
- Experience using Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Expertise with search engine marketing best practices
- Strong analytical skills and interest in reporting and data analysis to extract meaning and present recommended actions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills when working with teammates who may be either data-driven or more qualitative
- Project management driven, not checklist driven
- Detail-oriented, persistent, and curious
- Flexible, learner, efficient, communicative, transparent
- Good use of time management to see tasks through to completion
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Attitude of appreciation
- Eager to learn
- Seeking opportunities to become more efficient
- A “what else can I do to help” attitude
- Ability to focus and separate personal from professional
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $25.00 – $28.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)