Website Antony International Solutions
The Business Development Associate- Applications (BDAA) reports to the Managing Partner and is a member of the Corporate Business Development team. The BDAA is in constant communication with the Managing Partners of each division and is responsible for supporting the front end of the business development process. This role is ideal for someone who comes from a production based background, who is an excellent communicator, has a sales background, thrives at multitasking, is resilient and has a strong work ethic. You will receive exposure to all aspects of AIS’s Corporate, Flex Recruiting Services and Virtual Support Administrative business and clients, gaining valuable skills to build your resume. This job is a contract, remote based position.
- Finding applications on a variety of job boards and applying to potential clients for the FRS and VAS divisions
- Networking, hunting and finding new opportunities through various channels using a “hunter” mentality
- Updating Salesforce with each application or new lead
- Completing a first level reach out to the potential clients via Linkedin and email
- Scheduling a follow up task in Salesforce two days from initial contact
- Communicating with Business Development team members regularly and attending all Business Development team meetings
- Associates Degree (preferred)
- 2 professional references
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Advanced technology experience and skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a production based role (sales, recruiting)
- Proficiency in using any variety of CRM tools is preferred
- Proficiency in Google Suite is required
- Strong work ethic
- Commitment to follow through
- Attitude of appreciation
- Eager to learn
- Seeking opportunities to become more efficient
- A “what else can I do to help” attitude
- Ability to focus and separate personal from professional
- Can demonstrate the ability to apply to an average of 5 quality prospects per hour.
- Utilizes all resources available including Linkedin, Indeed, Zip Recruiter, Glass Door, Google while also producing additional resources through finding them on their own.
- 2+ months of consistently creating detailed leads in Salesforce. Consistently assigns a follow up task for level 2 follow up in Salesforce. Makes appropriate notes in Salesforce from the first reach out and notes for the follow up task.
- 3+ months of demonstrating the ability to consistently complete a first reach out at time of application including two appropriate contacts at the prospect company. This reach out includes a LinkedIn connection and an email to both contacts at time of application.