Website Antony International Solutions, LLC (AIS)
Full Job Description
The Executive Assistant reports to the CEO and COO, is in constant communication with AIS staff and is responsible for supporting multiple projects within the Corporate division of AIS, providing direct support to the Corporate Operations Manager, COO, and CEO. In addition, this role provides personal assistant support to the COO and CEO on an everyday basis. This role is ideal for someone who comes from a diverse background comprising both administrative and technical experience, who is an excellent communicator, enjoys multi-tasking and has a strong work ethic. The Executive Assistant is a full time salaried employee position within our organization and works in person at our offices in the Baltimore area Monday through Friday during AIS standard business hours.
- Works closely with Corporate Leadership to support daily business operations providing project and task support
- Provides office support in person at the home office to include: sending and receiving correspondence related to corporate initiatives, ordering supplies, filing, shipping, inventory, picking up and sorting mail, checking voicemail and Youtube accounts, and scanning documents/receipts.
- Provides planning and logistical support for events including: Team Week, Fall Tenant Training, Best Practices training and other events as needed to support AIS operations.
- Provides personal assistance to the COO and CEO in everyday tasks including, but not limited to, calendar management, appointment scheduling, project management, and event planning.
- Bachelor’s degree working while going to school F/T and a minimum 1-2 years of administrative experience preferably in a startup environment with experience supporting C-level executives.
- Proven availability to manage multiple calendars with a variety of tasks
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 due to the in person nature of the position
- Professional communication skills, written and verbal
- 2 professional references
- In addition to a 1 page current resume, provide a 1 page letter detailing why you are the best candidate for the position
- Project management mindset (not checklist)
- Excellent use of time management to see tasks through to completion
- Outstanding organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Attitude of appreciation
- Eager to learn
- Seeking opportunities to become more efficient
- A “what else can I do to help” attitude
- Ability to focus and separate personal from professional
As a diverse, female owned, AIS, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
We are fully vaccinated and require full vaccination.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cockeysville, MD 21030: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- start up exposure: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location