Website Antony International Solutions, LLC (AIS)
Full Job Description
The Finance Manager is responsible for managing all of the financial aspects of the business with the support and approval of the CEO and COO.
The Finance Manager is an organized and strong critical thinker who uses their experience and education to ensure the organization is sustainable. Strategic knowledge in Business Finance is critical for this position. They should have a strong attention to detail and bring solutions to the table when presenting to leadership. Be able to communicate their ideas clearly, presenting new concepts or directions, and leading finance with clarity and transparency being essential to this role. They are responsible for working with the executive team to discuss business objectives. They handle the corporate operating budget, accounts receivable and accounts payable, view financial documents and work to understand how the focused programs and services they offer the organization drive revenue.
The Finance Manager is responsible for but not limited to:
- A full transformation of the overall finance model of the business(s)
- Managing AR and AP
- Creating and reporting budgets for all lines of business
- Reconciling all business bank accounts
- Managing payroll
- Managing business credit cards
- Providing strategic suggestions for the business finances
- Leading quarterly financial presentations to leadership
- Leading bi-weekly budget meetings presenting to leadership
- Collaborates with other divisions and departments to carry out the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Identifies and reports risk to CEO and COO
- Ensures that departmental decisions and project plans such as those for staffing, development, organization, material efficiency, hardware acquisitions, and facilities are in line with the organization’s business plan and vision.
- Reviews and approves cost-control reports, cost estimates, and staffing requirements for projects.
- Other financial responsibilities as assigned by COO or CEO
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a finance field required, Masters degree preferred
- At least 2 years of corporate finance experience
- Ability to successfully complete an assigned finance and accounting assessment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong strategic mindset and critical thinking skills
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best practices in the business of finance.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Google suite
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $69,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cockeysville, MD 21030: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location