Website Antony International Solutions
Full Job Description
AIS Corporate Job Description
AIA Technical Sales Agent
The AIA Technical Sales Agent will have extensive, proven experience selling applications to large buyers. This is a full life cycle sales process with the hopes to partner in the future for additional sale of applications. We are depending on the Sales Agent to guide us through the process of not only identifying buyers, but how to best package the sale and achieve a bidding war putting us as the seller in a strong negotiation position.
The Sales Agent will be paid a percentage of the sale based on a tiered structure as a 1099 Consultant. The higher the sale, the higher the percentage you will earn. In addition to your percentage being tiered it is also attached to milestones in order to ensure the sale happens within a specific time frame.
Prior to the sales process beginning the application will be fully developed, designed and in-house testing will have begun. The sales cycle begins at the same time the external testing is underway. In addition to the completed application and testing we will also provide a suggested marketing plan to the buyer, focused on the target audience.
● Must possess an LLC and EIN, LLC must be in good standing
● Minimum experience of selling five (5) applications to large buyers in a full life cycle sales process; sales portfolio and references required
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Proactive communicator
● Better listener than talker
● Public speaking experience
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Tech savvy in all aspects of technology, must speak the technical language
● Bachelors degree in a technical discipline required, Masters degree preferred
● Assertive, no fear of rejection
● Speaks the truth, always
● Persistent and consistent work ethic
● Sense of urgency (everything is deadline driven)
● Commitment to follow through
● A “what else can I do to help” attitude
As a diverse, female owned, AIS, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Job Type: Contract
- Choose your own hours
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote