Website Antony International Solutions
Virtual Support Services
Virtual Support Services is a division of AIS, LLC and we provide an innovative approach to any type of support a business leader, or individual, may be looking for.
The Virtual Support Specialist (VSS) is responsible for virtually supporting business leaders in an administrative support capacity in any of the following service models: Entry-Level Administration, Executive Assistant, Project Management/Event Planning, and HR Administrative support. We are not a staffing agency.
The VSS is a support expert who uses their experience and education to handle the needs of the business leader, performing in the contracted service within the VSS business model. This is a 1099 contractor position with hours on a project basis ranging from 15-40 hours per week and rolling contract periods of 4-12 weeks. The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of accountability, excellent time management and organization skills and be an extremely strong written and verbal communicator. If you possess these qualities, meet the minimum requirements below, and additionally have an attitude of appreciation, a “what else can I do to help” focus and the ability to separate personal from professional, please apply!
- Create and follow a highly efficient schedule with a block methodology.
- Attend weekly VSS staff meetings.
- Manage start-up of new contracts with business leaders.
- Schedule and lead at least twice weekly video check in calls with business leaders.
- Follow the contracts with business leaders and not deviate from them.
- Utilize live tools (Google Suite).
- Present weekly performance reports and metrics to VSS leadership for supported business leaders.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and trends.
- 5+ years specifically supporting executives in a structured corporate environment for both personal and professional tasks.
- Minimum Associates degree required, Bachelor’s preferred.
- 7+ years administrative, project/event/travel planning experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Advanced technology skills, specifically with Google Suite, MS Suite, and knowledge of Windows 10, as well as a variety of devices.
An attitude of appreciation goes a long way. We’re looking for someone who can appreciate the flexibility to work from home, support growing businesses, apply your skill set and make a great income. If this is you, we would love to talk to you.
As a diverse, female owned, VSS, a division of AIS, LLC, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, who does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military status, or other non-merit factors.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org