Full Job Description
The Senior Manager of Business Development (SMBD) reports to the Chief Executive Officer and is a member of the Corporate Division. As the leader of the Business Development team they are responsible for developing, improving and implementing business development strategies in order to increase revenue across all divisions of AIS and other lines of businesses under the leadership of the CEO. The SMBD is responsible for training and providing ongoing development to the Business Development team including but not limited to Business Development Associates, Marketing Associate, Prospecting Associates and future Prospecting Specialists. The SMBD should be in constant communication with the Managing Partners of each division and is not only a leader, but a true working manager and contributor. This role is ideal for someone who comes from a diverse business background, most especially an extensive production based background.
- Develop new business development strategies and plans to increase revenues across all divisions and lines of business.
Hire, train and develop the business development corporate shared services team. Be a direct contributor in sales by generating direct revenue.
- Present reports on projects with outcomes in monthly leadership meetings.
- Work in Salesforce and continue to improve the level of use in the system for all business development activities.
- Develop Prospecting Associates on SOW and Service Agreements creation as well as the details of the prospecting lifecycle.
Develop, train and implement VSS business development strategy within 1 month. Increase VSS contracts from two to 8 within six months. After month six the minimum goal is two new contracts per month and a stretch goal of three.
- Train Business Development Associate on sales negotiation, international shipping and vendor meetings within one month.
- Participate in final product negotiations with BDA.
- In partnership with the Marketing Associate, create a social media digital campaign by division and business unit, one per month.
- In the second half of the year they begin establishing a go-to-market strategy for the sale of newly developed applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 professional references
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Advanced technology experience and skills
- 3-5 years experience in a production based role (sales, recruiting)
- 3-5 years as a business development or sales leader with direct reports
- 3-5 years working in a startup environment
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Advanced proficiency in using any variety of CRM tools is required, Salesforce is preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Google Suite is required
- Strong work ethic
- Commitment to follow through
- Attitude of appreciation
- Eager to learn
- Seeking opportunities to become more efficient
- A “what else can I do to help” attitude
- Ability to focus and separate personal from professional
A diverse, female owned company, AIS, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Business development: 3 years (Preferred)
- CRM software: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
APPLICANT’S AUTHORIZATION AND CERTIFICATION
I understand this employment application is not to be construed as a guarantee of employment for a specific
time, or as an express or implied contract of employment. I further understand that, should I become employed,
my employment with Antony International Solutions, LLC. will be terminable at will either by myself or Antony
International Solutions, LLC at any time and for any reason at all. The terms and conditions of employment,
including Company policies, procedures and benefits, may be modified at the sole discretion of Antony
International Solutions, LLC. or its benefit plan Administration with or without cause, and with or without notice.
This certifies that I completed this application, and that all entries on it and information in it are true and
complete to the best of my knowledge.
I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application. I understand that misrepresentation or
omission of information provided in my application or interviews may result in immediate termination of my
employment, at any time.
I hereby release any and all former employers, references and educational institutions from any liability for
releasing information about me.